Hotel Near Denver Golf CoursesCity Park Denver Golf Course 2500 York Street
Denver, CO 80205
- Green Fees: $13-$27
- Amenities: driving range, putting green, chipping area with a sand bunker.
- Distance from the Burnsley: 3 miles.
- Noteworthy: this course features views of the Denver skyline. They also have a newly constructed 7,000 square foot pro shot and club house.
Denver, CO 80235
- Green Fees: $10-$35
- Amenities: lighted driving range, putting green, pro shop, rental equipment, and lesson.
- Distance from the Burnsley: 12 miles.
- Noteworthy: this course offers an 18-hole Championship course, a 9-hole course, and a 9-hole par 3. The driving range is open until 10:00 pm through August.
Littleton, CO 80127
- Green Fees: $10-$37
- Amenities: pro shop, driving range, lessons, rental equipment.
- Distance from the Burnsley: 18 miles.
- Noteworthy: this course has a "Country Club" feel with affordable pricing. Enjoy the superb Rocky Mountain views in a links style course.
Broomfield, CO 80021
- Green Fees: $95-$130
- Amenities: driving range, putting and chipping greens, Club House, Pro Shop, locker rooms.
- Distance from the Burnsley: 21 miles.
- Noteworthy: this is a 4.5 star golf destination. There are three sets of 9-holes each of which have views of the Rockies.
Denver, CO 80223
- Green Fees: $23-$27
- Amenities: lighted driving range, practice green, Pro Shop.
Situated on rolling hills just outside downtown Denver, this municipal Denver golf course requires accurate tee shots and careful approaches. Trees and bunkers come into play on every hole, and if those aren't enough, the views of metropolitan Denver are also quite distracting. The Denver course measures 6,306 from the tips and green fees are in the $20 range.
Overland Golf Course is an 18-hole regulation Denver golf course with a pro shop and restaurant. The course is just seven minutes northwest of downtown Denver. It is set with some of the most memorable views in golf. From hole number one, it sets the Rocky Mountains with panoramic views as a backdrop. The layout runs through full-grown stand of trees, with narrow, sloping fairways and small, subtle greens. Various holes are well-bunkered to require accurate play. Challenge and beauty draw golfers again and again to Willis Case Golf Course on the hill across from Inspiration Point Par.